Friday Faves: Cell Phones, Down Time, Tiny Homes, and more book tour goodness!
by Frank Martin
Its that time again folks! Every Friday I bring together a little collection of goodies I’ve found over the week from videos to blog posts to articles that I think we all could benefit from or just plain enjoy.
– I’m a bit of a tech geek. I admit it. I enjoy shiny new technology, but all the same, maybe its time we consider getting off the upgrade treadmill
– a Tech Sabbath Offers a Chance to Unplug, Recharge is an article thats been in my to read list for a LONG time, and I finally got around to it this week. I suggest you do to, and don’t forget to watch the video at the end.
– How to Nurture Your Creative Energy is a really fun, useful little article that I highly recommend. Even if you’re not involved in any sort of creative pursuit its still some great advice.
– Tumbleweed Fencl tiny house for sale I don’t really have the money myself, but thought I’d mention it for anyone who reads this who’s looking to move into one but can’t afford/doesn’t want to deal with building their own. Its a really neat, beautifully built little home.
– As a guy interested in eventually starting a family and raising kid(s) in a tiny/small house (ie something between 100-500 square feet) this article over on Tiny House Talk was particularly interesting.
– Home Sweeter Home is a really great little reality check about the exponential growth of houses over the past sixty years.
– yesterday I started a playlist over on YouTube of neat videos related to Simple Living and Tiny/Small Houses. Head on over here to check it out, and check back once in a while as I’ll be adding to it continuously.
– Tiny House Swoon and Cabin Porn are both full of great eye candy.